Health & Wellness Recognition Awards
2022 Health and Wellness Recognition Awards Winners
CORPORATE WELLNESSSugarCreek Packing Co.
COMMUNITY WELLNESSTyson Foods Sustainability
The Health & Wellness Awards were developed to recognize those companies that have made efforts to improve the health and wellness of their local and corporate communities. These awards are categorized into:
- Community Wellness: This category recognizes companies that contribute to the improvement in the community, food security and/or reducing the protein gap.
- Corporate Wellness: This category recognizes companies that contribute to Healthy Lifestyle Programs and internal commitments.
- Nutrition Science: This category recognizes companies that contribute to advancing Nutrition Science through nutrition research and education.
- Innovation: This category recognizes companies that innovate to help advance the industry’s health and wellness priorities.
To be considered for these awards, all participants must submit supporting documentation and data about their projects and/or implemented programs to verify the achievements claimed in the submitted application. Graphs, charts and/or photographs are also helpful.
Application is now closed
- Open to all NAMI member types: General (Packer/Processor), Supplier, or Allied.
- These are awarded per Company/Organization
- To be considered for these awards, General (packer/processor) members must be currently reporting on the Protein PACT metrics and Supplier and Allied members must be either a sponsor or an endorser of the Protein PACT.
For questions concerning the awards program, please contact Megan McCullough at 202-587-4241 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.